Discover with the help of expert guides of the area a natural, historical and food and wine world among the most beautiful in Europe.
You can choose between different types of excursions:
- Excursions in the cave: adventurous paths to discover the subsoil of Bossea, in the first tourist cave in Italy and in one of the most famous karst cradles of the Caudano cave.
- The Langhe from above: evocative panoramic flights carried out by hang gliding and on small aircraft to be able to look away from the Mediterranean Alps enjoying a breathtaking view
- Discovering medicinal herbs: let yourself be guided in the Prandi Arboretum, a forest of trees from all over the world and surrounded by a district of medicinal herbs located on the neighboring hills. Extraordinary example of biodynamic crops rich in unique scents and colors.
- Horseback riding: relax in the saddle. We will organize an equestrian tour for beginners or experts. Trekking between Langhe and mountains, up to the sea become reality.
- Walk on the trails of the Langa: Discover on foot, accompanied by the help of expert guides of the area, a natural, historical and food and wine world among the most beautiful in Europe. , in the company of expert alpine guides, who will allow you to enjoy unique experiences in total safety.
- By boat on the Mediterranean: For sea lovers the opportunity to sail just over half an hour from the Langhe, together with a skipper and his boat, ready to welcome you for unforgettable hours of sailing in the Ligurian Sea.
- Bucolic Adventure Park: For those who love direct contact with Nature, an itinerary in the Langa woods
To request information:
Carlo Pessina +39 333 6854469 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mauro Macciò +39 338 5740924 – email@example.com